Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mage Application!!! (Repost)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Badaboom

Mage Application!!! (Repost) Empty
PostSubject: Mage Application!!! (Repost)   Mage Application!!! (Repost) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:01 pm

Class: Female Gnome Mage
Namn: Badaboom, IRL name is Morten
Ålder: 25
Gear:
Specc: 2/48/11
Lvl: 70
Tidigare guilder: im in Jinchuriki atm
Experience (PreTBC och TBC): PreTBC, FUll MC, Full BWL, Full AQ20, AQ40 upto C'thun, Spiderwing in Naxx, all ED dragons, Azuregos, Kazzak, Full ZG, Onyxia.
TBC, Full SSC, 3/4 TK, Magtheridon, Doom Lord Kazzak,Gruul. Just to let you know, all this has been done as Holy/shadow priest.
Info om dig: Im a 25 years old danish bloke with no life, working as a forklift driver at a steel company, besides that i play CS 1.6 and WoW. Not much to say really, been playing WoW since US and EU Beta with only a few breaks.
Varför vill du joina ?: Reason i wanna join is that im fed up with Karazhan farming, i would like to raid other content on my mage then just Kara, would like to see SSC/TK again and hopefully also MH and BT before Wotlk.
Känner du någon i guilden: Been talking with Goorkboork
Vilka preQ är klara?: Karazhan.
Kan du respecca om vi ber dig?: I guess so, but since im Spellfire Tailor i prefer staying fire specced.
Hur ofta spelar du?: Every single day after work, but if theres not much to do i play some CS 1.6 Smile
Back to top Go down
frux
Aktiv Member

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application!!! (Repost)   Mage Application!!! (Repost) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:06 pm

en gnome Very Happy lorsti gör ditt jobb Razz
Back to top Go down
Lorsti
Aktiv Member

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application!!! (Repost)   Mage Application!!! (Repost) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:09 pm

hey there badaboom, First of all i have to ask if you understand swedish? because that is what we are talking on vent....

And im gonna look over if i got a spot or not, have invited alot of mages so have to take some days to look at their activity.

But i'll come back to you in a few days if that's ok with you?

// Lorsti, Mage Cl
Back to top Go down
goorkboork
Class leader

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application!!! (Repost)   Mage Application!!! (Repost) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:11 pm

Han har iafl varit inne o lyssnat när vi körde ssc förut, var han som stog på standby förrförra gången vi körde ssc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application!!! (Repost)   Mage Application!!! (Repost) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mage Application!!! (Repost)
Page 1 of 1